For an original starter or nibbles to share.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil with the mint leaves and chopped garlic and then the courgette cut into small cubes.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes on a low heat to keep the courgettes slightly crunchy.
- On the flat sheet of brick pasty, place 2 cherry tomatoes cut in half, on top of the slice of goat’s cheese.
- Cover with courgettes. Sprinkle with ground salt and pepper to taste
- Raise the edges of the sheet of brick pastry with both hands and then pull together. This will make a crown.
- Fasten this with the tie of your choice (cooking string, strands of chive etc.).
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 180°C
- Serve with a rocket or baby spinach salad for a fresh and tasty starter.
To make folding even easier, go to the Tips & Folding page.