A fragrant dish which will your taste buds on a culinary adventure.
- Melt the duck fat.
- Carefully unroll the kadaif vermicelli, cut into 8 squares, place them flat on a board, brush with melted duck fat and put in the fridge.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the strips of duck and salt and pepper until they are cooked how you want them and then deglaze with honey.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Coarsely chop the cashew nuts and finely chop the coriander.
- Cut the duck strips into large pieces, put them in the bowl of a mixer and chop for a few seconds.
- Put the mince in a bowl with the chopped garlic clove, the coriander, the egg and two-thirds of the cashew nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix. Heat the oven to gas mark 6 (180°C).
- Take the squares of kadaif from the fridge, put them greased side down on the board, place a large spoonful of stuffing in the centre of each one and close them by forming a ball.
- Place the balls on a baking tray, bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until they are golden-brown.
- Pour the soy sauce, vinegar and a tablespoon of water to dilute the green curry paste into a bowl and add the remaining chopped cashew nuts.
- Serve the dumplings with the sauce.