For a light and very tasty dish.
- Soften the sliced onion in the olive oil.
- Add the courgette and aubergine cut into cubes and the chopped tomatoes for about twenty minutes. Half way through cooking, add the chopped garlic.
- During this time, lightly brush the sheets of filo pastry with butter and then cut into 54 squares measuring approximately 10×10 cm (half a sheet approximately).
- Group them into threes to make 18 packs.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- To make your first mille-feuille, place 1 pack of 3 squares on your tray and then cover with a first layer of the mixture, add a second pack of squares, and then cover again with the mixture. Repeat this one more time.
- Cover the last layer of filo pastry with mozzarella and rosemary.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other 5 mille-feuilles.
- Bake for about ten or twelve minutes.