For an original starter or a nibbles to share.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 7 (220°C).
- Melt the butter.
- Cut the brick pastry sheets into bands approximately 8cm wide. Lightly brush with melted butter.
- Finely chop the basil leaves, cut a slice of smoked trout into small cubes and mix it all with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- At one end of each band, place half a slice of smoked trout and spread a teaspoon (or more) of the mixture on top and then shape the samosas into triangles.
- Place the samosas on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C and serve hot.
To make folding even easier, go to the Tips & Folding page.