A light, spring time dessert.
- Place 4 sheets of filo pastry on top of each other and cut into 6 squares. Brush each square with melted butter, place them in buttered moulds.
- Place the moulds on a baking tray and cook in the oven preheated to gas mark 6 (180°C) for 4 minutes until the pastry is golden-brown.
- Take out of the oven, leave to cool and then carefully remove from the mould.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces heat them in a saucepan with the butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Mix the mascarpone with the vanilla seeds, the icing sugar and milk. Mix gently with the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the crowns with ground almonds.
- Pour the cream mixture and the strawberries into the crowns, decorate with diced strawberries and mint leaves.