Ideal for a fun and tasty dessert!
- Preheat your oven to 210°C.
- Cut the pears into small cubes, add the orange juice and finely chopped mint leaves.
- Heat a frying pan and melt the butter.
- Add the pear-mint-orange mixture and the sugar until the pears take on a nice golden colour.
- Take half a sheet of brick pastry and put a large spoon of the mixture in the centre of the sheet.
- Add a square of dark chocolate on top of the mixture.
- Roll the sheet of brick pastry like a sweet and fasten the ends with cooking string.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 210°C.
To make folding even easier, go to the Tips & Folding page!